Hope Pregnancy Clinic
Have you heard of Hope Pregnancy Clinic? If you haven’t, I’d love to give short introduction to you! The past few years I have been helping them obtain the flowers for their annual fundraising dinner, but this year they asked me to not only provide the flowers but put together the centerpieces and some other floral arrangements. Before I get too far telling you about the flowers, let me share with you their amazing mission:
The staff and volunteers at Hope Pregnancy Clinic are committed to providing accurate information and compassionate care to those who are experiencing unplanned pregnancies. Everything they do is focused on empowering you to make a well-informed decision. They offer a variety of free, confidential services including:
- Pregnancy testing with limited obstetrical ultrasounds.
- Positive Pregnancy Test or Pregnancy Confirmation letters are available upon request.
- Information on all your options including parenting, adoption, and abortion—as well as Plan B, the “morning after pill”
- Local physician and community referrals
- Prenatal/parenting information and referrals. For another excellent source of information, check out americanpregnancy.org.
- Maternity and newborn items available for current patients.
- Post-abortion support
- Post-partum support
The aspect I like most about Hope Pregnancy clinic is that they encourage women to keep their baby and offer support for the pregnancy process, as well as counseling. They send me emails telling me women’s situations (first name only of course) and how I can pray for them. As a mother of two, it helps knowing there are clinics out there that value the sanctity of life…both the unborn and the mother. If you want to know more about Hope Pregnancy Clinic, or donate to them; here is a link to their website: possiblypregnant.org.
Now onto the fresh florals for the event: lime green and white with lots of funky texture was the inspiration!